If you’re in the ACT and you’ve identified a fault with your electricity meter, contact Evoenergy.
If a fault with your meter is detected:
- Your electricity distributor will let us know.
- If there’s a fault in your meter, we’ll replace it with a new meter and let you know when this will happen.
- We’ll need access to your meter, so remember to:
- Unlock your meter box.
- Unlock doors and gates between the front of the property and the point of attachment/entry.
- Clear a path to the point of attachment/entry (especially if it’s at the rear of the property).
- If the technician can’t get to the meter and safely isolate the electricity supply, we may not be able to complete the upgrade.
- If your address is registered for life support protections, someone must be in present during the upgrade to ensure the safety of the person on life support. Please note that work will not proceed unless a support person is on site.
- If you’re in the ACT, you’ll stay on your current plan but new meter pricing will apply.
If your gas meter’s faulty, please contact your gas distributor directly on 13 19 09.
Our metering team is happy to assist.
Call 1300 815 815 Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm
Or email MeterInstallations@actewagl.com.au